A double-hung window has two sashes that move up and down and both can tilt into the room for easy cleaning.
Installation & Maintenance
Full push down exterior screen is very easy to remove and reinstall
Suitable for heritage homes with a huge variety of grill options, including internal, external or simulated divided lites
- High performance ratings for water and wind infiltration
- Standard Double glazed Low E 366/Argon Glass for a low U-Value and exceptional performance
- Coil balances keep your windows in place and come with a lifetime warranty – no more propping open the window!
- Optimal Ventilation, air flow and ease of use
- Many different lock choices including cam locks, self closing and heritage styles. All are very secure
- Features night latches – a simple stoping device on the window that limits it to a 4″ opening at night for air movement and security