Window and Door Installation Specialist
Classification: Full time
What we're looking for
This position requires a solid work ethic and prior window and door installation experience. You will be expected to perform carpentry, load and unload trucks, and clean up debris – while exhibiting thoughtful customer service every time. Work hours will be full time, but will vary depending on weather conditions.
If you think you have what it takes to apply, please do it now! We want to hear from you. If you have any questions about the required qualifications, get in touch with us or apply and we’ll sort it out in the review process. Please let us know if you require any accommodation during the recruitment/interview process and we will work with you to make sure your needs are addressed.
What we offer you
We value and recognize our employees, and are looking for people who want to be with us long-term.
In addition to excellent pay, we offer the ability to advance in your career beyond the journeyman level. If you are willing to invest in us, we will invest in you.
- Full-time, on-staff position
- Competitive salary
- Consistent schedule - Monday to Friday
- Supportive and friendly workplace culture
- All materials (vehicles, parts, tools etc) provided by Northwood
- Prior window and door installation experience
- Work at Heights Certificate (or willing to attend training course)
- First Aid Knowledge (or willing to attend training course)
- High School Graduate
- Valid G Driver’s License, Clean Abstract
- Strong mathematical and measurement skills
- Excellent communication, problem solving and team player skills
- Ability to work in a physically demanding, ever changing work environment
- Dependable, reliable, with attention to detail
- Demonstrate initiative with a professional, community-minded, and customer driven attitude